Night Owl Unisex Socks
Foot Clothes' first collaboration - Hagborn Trade is a woman/minority owned witchy independent design service that promotes the merging of antique, occult, & arcane styles of design while elevating community cultural expression, skills, & wellness
Naturally, they became friends and decided to make an owl sock because that's what friends do. They make owl socks. Turn heads in these custom socks while also benefitting the BTFA Collective with a portion of all sales.
Owls are seen as sacred symbols across multiple cultures—widely representing a “death” of the old ways of thinking and perceiving, and illuminating a deeper understanding and wisdom.
By Foot Clothes
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex
- SO SOFT, SO FANCY
- Our socks do not contain polyester (which is awful for the environment)
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area
- Adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- High Thread Count
- Like fancy sheets for your feets
- Greater levels of details
- 40 Gram Socks with Smoooooth Seams
- Sewn to be better than your average sock - not paper thin
- Provide breathe-ability for year round wear
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- Hell yeah, stripes.
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 5-13