Men to Avoid in Art and Life
Men to Avoid in Art and Life pairs classical fine art with modern captions that epitomize the spirit of mansplaining.
This hilarious book perfectly captures those relatable moments when a man explains to a woman a subject about which he knows considerably less than she does.
Situations include men sharing keen insight on the female anatomy, an eloquent defense of catcalling, or offering sage advice about horseback riding to the woman who owns the horse.
• These less qualified men of antiquity dish out mediocrity as if it's pure genius
• For the women who have endured overbearing men over the centuries
• Written with hilariously painful accuracy
"Now, when you're riding a horse, you need to make sure to keep a good grip on the reins." "These are my horses."
Through cringe-induced empathy, this timeless gift book of shared experiences unites women across history in one of the most powerful forms of resistance: laughter.
• Started as a Twitter thread and quickly gained widespread popularity.
• Makes a perfect book for women and feminists with a wry sense of humor, millennials, anyone who loves memes and Internet humor, as well as history and art buffs.